“Spirituality is recognizing and celebrating that we are all inextricably connected to each other by a power greater than all of us, and that our connection to that power and to one another is grounded
in love and compassion.” Brene Brown
A SACRED KINSHIP
Modern life has women feeling increasingly disconnected, unsupported, judged, and overwhelmed. Our frantic lives leave little room for the introspection and the authentic connections that feed our vitality. We have also lost touch with our truest sense of self, and do not feel safe to share her fully in this divisive cultural climate. We have become disconnected – from ourselves and from each other – losing a precious sense of peace and belonging.
We are in the midst of a spiritual crisis. We have lost trust in our inextricable connection with one another, and with the courage to live in our fullest self-expression. We lack access to the natural peace found in fully belonging to ourselves and our communities.
The ache of not belonging has been transmuted into a visceral experience. Our culture reflexively medicates the uncomfortable sensations stemming from these unmet needs. Our bodies are protesting this unnatural move away from something vital and precious to our wellbeing. Symptoms of disconnect become overly medicalized and suppressed when the dominant paradigm chooses control over curiosity and holism. This approach is dampening our vitality, and your intuition and body are screaming at you to listen. Despite being more digitally connected than ever before, many people are painfully lonely and struggling to fill that void. It’s time to reconnect, and this is what our Sisterhood is about.
Sisters – we must pause from the daily grind to find our way back to each other and to our true selves. We ache to be seen, fully accepted, to belong, and to feel loved. Those needs require a refuge of trust and love, and a safe space to grow the courage and vulnerability required for authentic relating. We yearn for the inner rooting and outer connections that are a product of having these needs met.
The Sisterhood is a space to nourish the vitalizing elements of genuine connections rooted in authenticity, integrity, freedom, and personal power. This is how we create an experience of life aligned with our truest selves.
We gather to dive deep and engage in the spiritual work of revitalizing these sacred connections. Together, we grow the courage to heal our severed connections currently diminishing our personal and cultural vitality. We leave our lonely ideological bunkers to find the meaning and connection we so deeply crave. It’s time to boldly step into our imperfects selves so that we may give from a place of full self-acceptance.
Leave your mask and armor at the door – this is a safe space devoid of competition and judgment. In our Sisterhood, we welcome the whole, bad-ass, unapologetically awesome YOU.
“True belonging is the spiritual practice of believing in and belonging to yourself so deeply that you can share your most authentic self with the world and find sacredness in both being a part of something and standing alone in the wilderness. True belonging doesn’t require you to change who you are. It requires you to be who you are.”
Experience the sacred kinship you’ve been yearning for.
HOW DOES THIS WORK?
- You can join The Sisterhood very soon for a monthly fee of $20. You can cancel anytime if it turns out it’s just not for you.
- This will include resources, tools, and a forum in our login area to learn how to successfully run your own local Women’s Circle.
- This will also include a monthly virtual Sisterhood Circle Call (hosted by Dr. Emma). The call occurs every FIRST Monday of every month from 1:00 – 2:30 pm PST. Topics vary, but encompass the elements of vital living through connection, insight, and learning how to step into the amazing and unapologetically awesome You. Occasionally we bring in other professionals as guests to offer new perspectives. The
- You can also join the local Sisterhood Circle in Portland, Oregon that meets on the SECOND Wednesday of every month from 7:00 – 9:00 pm PST. This is also hosted by Dr. Emma in her office. The cost for attending each Circle is $20.
- When you sign up, your subscription starts right away, and you get access to the materials, member forum, and scheduled virtual Sisterhood Circle group calls.
- If joining The Sisterhood is not for you, then we encourage you to build your own Women’s Circle. Check out our FREE guide for step-by-step instructions.
HOW MUCH DOES THE SISTERHOOD COST?
There is a monthly fee of $20.
IS THIS LIMITED TO MOMS?
Absolutely not. Any women 18 years and older is welcome in our Sisterhood and in our Circles. We all have much to offer with our unique experiences, and although Vital Mamas was built with mothers in mind, many with or without kids are starving for female kinship and connection.
HOW CAN I GET TO KNOW DR. EMMA?
- Check out our insightful, practical content on Facebook or Instagram (@vitalmamas) for updates.
- Sign up for our no-spam, low frequency newsletter. We have a rad FREE guide on how to create and run your own Women’s Circle for connecting deeply with other women.
- Schedule a free exploratory call to talk about our one-on-one coaching option.
WHAT IS HOLISTIC COACHING?
Holistic coaching is a powerful process that guides overwhelmed and exhausted moms back to their centered, joyful, passionate selves. Lasting results and ongoing access to the wellspring of energy within requires going beyond physical imbalances and mending our mental, emotional, and spiritual drains. Our experience in supporting mamas with adrenal stress has taught us that their needs are never just physical, despite our limited cultural focus on the physical plane. Vitality is a way of life, reflected in every way we show up. Coaching supports your ability to step fully into vitality.
Dr. Emma employs group coaching during The Sisterhood Circles and calls. This is a great opportunity to experience what that’s like with a group to get some sense of what it’s like working one-on-one with Dr. Emma.
It is important to note that there will not be any individual health recommendations made on this call, and participation does not make Dr. Emma your doctor. More details provided at registration.